The material on this web site is given for information purposes only and does not constitute legal or other professional advice.
We do not warrant or represent that the material on this web site is accurate, up to date or complete.
Save as required by law we do not accept any liability for any loss, damage or claim arising from your use or reliance on such information and content.
Cookies are not used by this site. We utilise Google Analytics to understand information about the type of visit to this site to allow us to improve our service. No personal information is obtained or recorded by Rx-info Ltd
Whilst Rx-info Ltd have taken all reasonable precautions to exclude viruses from this web site and any material available for download we cannot and do not guarantee such exclusion. You are strongly advised to take all appropriate safeguards before downloading or copying any material from this web site.
You are authorised to download and electronically store material from this web site providing that:
- it is for private and non-commercial purposes only;
- you do not remove, suppress, distort or hide any proprietary notice or trademark on such material; and
- you do not, alter, reproduce or create any derivative work from such document.
If you wish to use any material on this web site save as in accordance with the above then you must obtain our prior consent in writing. All requests should be made to [email protected]
© Rx-info Ltd. All rights reserved.
You must not create or encourage any third party to create any hyperlinks to this web site without our prior written consent (which we may withhold at our absolute discretion and without providing any reason).
Hyperlinks to third party web sites are for convenience only. We do not make any representation or warranty that information contained in other sites to which the web site (or any part of it) links is accurate, complete, current or authentic nor is such hyperlink an endorsement of such third party or its web site and content.
All rights and title in this web site / web application (“the Site”) and any information available on or via the Site is either the property of Rx-info Ltd or is duly licensed to use it.
Subject to any further restriction imposed by the owner of the information, you are only permitted to download the information contained on this Site for your own personal non-commercial use.
Save as permitted above, you must not copy, transmit, modify or otherwise use any part of this Site or the information available on or via it without the express consent of Rx-info Ltd or the owner of such information.
Rx-info Ltd reserves the right to remove, restrict, add or prohibit access to information contained in this Site and/or accessed via it.
Whilst Rx-info Ltd has taken reasonable steps to ensure that the information contained on this Site and owned by Rx-info Ltd is accurate and up to date, Rx-info Ltd shall not be liable for any error or incompleteness of such information.
Rx-info Ltd gives no warranty or representation that:
- the information contained on this Site is accurate, up to date or fit for any particular purpose;
- any documents downloaded from this Site is free from viruses or malicious code.
Furthermore, by using or accessing information contained on or via this Site you acknowledge and accept that:
- Such information does not constitute advice or guidance specifically tailored for you;
- Rx-info Ltd give no warranty or representation as to the accuracy, completeness and/or efficacy of any information obtained from a third party (irrespective of whether this information is available from this Site or via a hyperlink or as a consequence of any contact information obtained from this Site).
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, Rx-info Ltd excludes all liability for consequential loss (direct or indirect) including without limit loss of profit, goodwill or revenue arising from your use of information contained on or obtained via this Site.